Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Louisville Packaging is now hiring a 2nd Shift QC Technician.
Pay for this position is $17.39/hr. + 25¢ Shift Differential.
We offer the following benefits:
• Family Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company contribution
• 1 week vacation after 1 year of service
• 2 weeks’ vacation after 2 years of service
• 3 PTO days after probationary period is complete
• $130 boot voucher after probationary period
• High School Diploma or its equivalent
• Lab Tech training or equivalent education
• Collage Degree Preferred
• Self Motivated
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Ability to Multi-task
• Detail oriented to ensure quality product is released and records are accurate
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
• Some laboratory experience is a plus
• Good Safety performance
• Reliable Attendance
• Pulling and analyzing samples
• Surging Non-conforming material
• Putting away stock
• Re-boxing material, etc…
2nd Shift: 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Some overtime and Saturdays will be required.
For consideration and to be contacted by a recruiter please submit an accurate and up to date resume by completing the “Apply Now” section at the top of the page.
Preference will be given to local qualified candidates. Relocation assistance and/or Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.