Production Shift Supervisor
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$42,000.00 – $45,000.00
Louisville Packaging is now hiring a Production Shift Supervisor.
Pay is $42,000-$45,000 annually, depending on experience.
We offer the following benefits:
• Family Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company contribution
• 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of service, 3 weeks vacation after 5 years of service
• $130 boot voucher after probationary period
• Must be committed to safety.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Must be a team player & willing to interact with other departments.
• Must have an excellent work ethic, including punctuality & attendance.
• Must be self-motivated and have a strong initiative.
• Must be a quick learner who possesses a strong aptitude.
• Maintain quality system requirements in accordance with documented procedures.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process and quality system.
• Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system.
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions, and verify the implementation of those solutions.
• Control further processing, delivery, or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
• Provide training.
• Provide corrective and preventive action.
• Stop production if necessary to correct quality problems.
• Ability to deal with stress in a positive/proactive manner.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• 2nd shift: 2pm–10:30pm. May be required to work some on 1st shift. Some on 3rd shift will be predetermined.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.