Sorry, this job has expired.
Contracted Operations is now hiring a full-time Chemist.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualification and experience.
We offer the following benefits:
• Family Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company contribution
• 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of service, 3 weeks vacation after 5 years of service
• Master’s (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent scientific field.
• 2+ years of analytical laboratory experience
• Previous toxic material handling experience is a plus
• GCMS: 3 years (required)
• Must be authorized to work in the United States (required).
• Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain and troubleshoot GC-MS instrumentation.
• Develop/modify/maintain methods and SOPs for analytical techniques.
• Analyze and review test data, presenting results to supervisor.
• Perform extractions of environmental or process samples.
• Maintain records, maintenance, and inventory logs.
• Organize sample and maintain the pipette station inventory.
• Maintain and prepare reagents, buffers, and media.
• Must be open to all shifts.
For consideration, please submit an accurate and updated resume by completing the “Apply Now” section at the top of the page.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.