Chemist 1 - Engineer
Sorry, this job has expired.
$45,000.00 – $55,000.00
CHEMIST 1 - ENGINEER
Contracted Operations is now hiring a full time Chemist 1 - Engineer.
$45,000 - $55,000 annually depending on qualifications and experience.
We offer the following benefits:
• Family Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company contribution
• 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of service, 3 weeks vacation after 5 years of service
• Master’s (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent scientific field
• 2+ years of analytical laboratory experience
• 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance
• Previous toxic material handling is a plus
• GCMS: 3 years (required)
Task, duties, responsibilities: essential functions of the job.
• Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain and troubleshoot GC-MS instrumentation
• Develop/modify/maintain methods and SOPs for analytical techniques
• Analyzing and reviewing test data, presenting results to supervisor
• Perform extractions of environmental or process samples
• Maintains records, maintenance and inventory logs
• Organizes sample and maintains the pipette station inventory
• Maintain and prepare reagents, buffers, and media
• Must be open to all shifts
• Bachelor’s (required)
• United States (required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Preference will be given to local qualified candidates. Relocation assistance and/or Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
For consideration please submit an accurate and updated resume by completing the “Apply Now” section at the top of the page.