Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Louisville Packaging is now hiring a Chemical Operator.
Pay for this position is $17.59/hr. + 30¢ Shift Differential.
We offer the following benefits:
• Family Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company contribution
• 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of service, 3 weeks vacation after 5 years of service
• $130 boot voucher after probationary period
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must have knowledge of Yard Tractor Operations.
• Strong attention to details (especially for safety and quality).
• Transfer bulk refrigerant gases (nonflammable and flammables) using pumps, compressors, piping, flexible hoses, etc.
• Transport Bulk Containers using a yard tractor.
• Inspect safety equipment related to operating a high hazard process.
• Ground equipment to prevent arc flash hazards.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity’s relating to product, process, and quality systems.
• Identify and record problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions, and verify the implementation of those solutions.
• Understand and be able to comply with the provisions of OSHA and EPA’s Process Safety and Risk Management Programs.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to work in inclement weather and temperature extremes.
• Ability to comprehend and follow written safety instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• 3rd shift: 10pm-6:30am. Some overtime and Saturdays will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.